In honor of Spirit Day.
Spirit Day is an international event to raise awareness of bullying and help prevent it in all forms. The day was started in 2010 as a response to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth who took their lives due to bullying.
(More information here. )
Feel free to download to use as an icon, but I'd appreciate noted credit somewhere. Thank you.
Other Ribbons I've made;
- Green awareness ribbons stand for Mental Health in general, as well as Bipolar awareness, Traumatic Brain Injury awareness and support, Cerebral Palsy awareness and support, Celiac Disease, Lyme Disease and Environmental protection.
- A periwinkle ribbon represents Eating disorders awareness (anorexia, bulimia, and EDNOS), Stomach cancer and Esophageal cancer.
- A red ribbon represents AIDs/HIV and Substance Abuse awareness.
- The orange ribbon stands for Self Injury and Addiction Recovery, Animal Cruelty & Prevention, Leukemia awareness, Multiple Sclerosis awareness, ADHD, and the Kidney Cancer Association.
- Yellow ribbons stand for Suicide Prevention, Bone Cancer, Solider Support, and hope.
- A pink ribbon is to show your support for Breast Cancer patients.
Purple is also for epilepsy.
Purple is also for Fibromyalgia.
Purple is also the colour for pancreatic cancer awareness, a colleague's sister unfortunately passed from that condition, leaving behind her fiance as well as her family
this ribbon is also a symbol for epileptics and come to think of it epileptics are the most bullied out of the other illnesses from cancer to AIDS
I'm going to use these, I hope that's okay. c: